Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Oooo something new!

Hi Everyone,
well I know I've been on the "What's Retiring" game show, but I thought I might show you a little sneak peek of something that's coming - lol
Stampin' Up! are bringing in early an ultra special "special" offer it will be available as a special offer from May 1st, then going into the new Annual Catalogue come June, so without further ado, let me introduce you to Eastern Palace Suite:

 

These first 3 cards are one that Stampin' Up! have given us instructions for (Ok so they're slightly different to the original Stampin' Up! ones, those of you who know me know that I don't tend to copy exactly - lol but they're not far off 😊) having said that they were a great starting ground for using the bundle of products. For anyone who purchases one of the deals on offer from 1st May from me I will send/give you the instructions for the above cards, and the 2 projects below.
So then I branched out on my own with them and created these:
First up this cute pop open bag/box. Oh my goodness just look at the gold! lol the Designer Series paper is sooooo gorgeous! Oh and you might have noticed new colours in the above cards, the purpley colour is Fresh Fig, then there's Lemon Lime Twist, and Tranquil Tide - I'm pretty sure you can work out which is which :)  I've teamed up the dies in the label on this box with the Layering Circle Framelits Wow I think it looks amazing!
and here's a nice simple card, what do you think of these new colours? which one is your favourite?  I think mine might just be this fresh Lemon Lime Twist, although I think the others are growing on me too - lol!
Ok well I'd best be off (time for bed!)
Hope you're feeling inspired!

God Bless love
Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop