Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

And another baby card....

Hi Everyone,
Well this time I thought I'd make up a "pastels" baby card, at least it can be used for a boy or girl this one! 
Who doesn't love this cute Baby Bear Stamp set?  I'm hoping he continues into the next annual catalogue, all will be revealed on 11th April when the retiring list comes out!  I really like the way you can cut out the bow with the Holly Berry Builder Punch (yes I could hand cut but isn't it so much nicer to have an implement do it for you? lol)  I've also used the largest Lots of Labels framelit die, which the teddy fits into nicely. Oh and for the background for teddy, I've cut a mask of the teddy which I laid over him (after I realised that the So Saffron colour would show up over top of him - oops!) and used one of the Gorgeous Grunge Stamps.  It looked a bit boring plain!

Hope this inspires you to create,
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop