Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Making the most of your Bigshot Class

Hi Everyone,
I did the first "Making the most of your Bigshot" Class on Wednesday morning, and there are 2 more in May - Wed 10th (evening) and Sunday 28th (afternoon).
I thought I'd share a couple of the photos from the day on Wednesday (because I actually remembered to take some at the end - lol)

So here are the 2 lovely ladies holding up some of their creations! they are both holding up their die Partial cut's, check out the next blog post (hopefully coming tomorrow) for the photos of creations I've made with some of the techniques we tried out.











This is one of the things I show at the class, how to elongate a die cut, the "official box" is the smaller one on the right :)
 If you would like to book in for either of my Bigshot classes in May, you will need to reserve your space with a $5 deposit - ask me for more details (the numbers are limited)
Do check out my next blog post for some more inspiration

God Bless love
Heather xox




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop