Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

Sweetest Day Jars - Chain Card Swap H

Hi there Creators,

Just in case you're new to this Chain Swap (and have missed the other hops I've done)  I joined in from April to August in something called a "Chain Swap".  

The best way I can describe it is Chinese Whispers for cards.  We took turns starting the chain off with our card, whoever starts it sends it to the next person on the list who CASE's it (Copy And Selectively Edit), they then send their card onto the next person and so it continues.  I'm fascinated to see how the beginning and end results turn out, each of these blog posts have links on them at the bottom to the others in the chain, so let me know what you think, and make sure you check out the whole round! 

If you have come from the previous blogs you'll have seen the progression so far! Make sure you tap below to see the next one!

Today's one is a bit of a fancy fold, where you spilt the front of the card into sections and glue down the 2 outer ones, sadly the stamp set I used has now retired, but click on the photo to see the rest of the "ingredients" I've used to create this one This Homemade Sweetness Designer Series paper is fabulous for being able to cut out the jar images (and bonus they're already coloured in for you🤣) plus you can use some of the partial images to add to the inside edges of your card (you can just see one under the front panel)

Homemade Sweetness, Stampin' Up!

Homemade Sweetness, Stampin' Up!

So now go and check out the others in the chain, I love the variety and inspiration that everyone has gathered from the card that was mailed to them.





1 comment:

  1. Fab design for using with the jam jars. That's a real cutie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Sweetest Day Jars - Chain Card Swap H

Hi there Creators, Just in case you're new to this Chain Swap (and have missed the other hops I've done)  I joined in from April to ...