Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

September 4 Cards Classes for October

 Hi there Creators

Well as we're 1/2 way through September already 😱I thought I'd better get underway with October class cards!

October classes are a week later than normal on Friday 9th at 1pm in my classroom and Saturday 10th 10.30am in Maryborough,

 due to the Loddon Arts Trail happening and I'm displaying/teaching and selling at that in the Laanecoorie Hall. (hopefully it's a nice warm few days from Friday to Sunday)

If you plan to come to one of my classes just let me know in advance so I can have enough paper prepped with me!

Click on each of the cards to see the Supplies used in each one, and to purchase any that you "need"😉

This first one uses uses the fabulous new Box of Joy Bundle, I have to admit I bought this set because of the "Spoiler Alert" plus actually the box is kind of handy too🤣 and in fact the rest of the dies are growing on me too.

Stampin' Up!, Box of Joy bundle

Next card - oh my goodness every self-respecting Australian Cardmaker needs this stamp set! Joyful Friends  I reckon they must have doubled the order for Australia!

Stampin' Up! Joyful Friends

3rd Card uses the absolutely stunning Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper, which is the Product of the month for September (available while stocks last) If you place an order for $125+ then you get the option to pick it for $9😱

Stampin' Up! Luxe foliage Specialty DSP
and the scored lines don't show up well on the first photo I took (but the foiling does!) so hence this photo too.....


Last but not least, we're back to Christmas and my plan is (she says taking a deep breath) to have my foiling machine ready for people to use and try out (again 😱)  How amazing is this Buffalo Check background?  Everyone's cards will be a little different as there are a few sayings to pick from, but the ribbon and background will be the same, the ribbon is soooo pretty! 💝
Stampin' Up!, Buffalo Check Hot foil Die

And that is it, the 4 cards we'll be creating!

If you plan to come let me know and you can make payment to my account or Pay ID, just ask me if you don't have it 😊

I plan to do a video at the Maryborough class again, so if you can't make it to the class come back a week or so after and I should have it uploaded.

Hope my projects inspire you to create


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 4 Cards Classes for October

 Hi there Creators Well as we're 1/2 way through September already 😱I thought I'd better get underway with October class cards! Oct...