Hi there Creators,
I joined in from April to August in something called a "Chain Card Swap". And now we get to share the end results.
The best way I can describe it is Chinese Whispers for cards. We took turns starting the chain off with our card, whoever starts it sends it to the next person on the list who CASE's it (Copy And Selectively Edit), they then send their card onto the next person and so it continues. I'm fascinated to see how the beginning and end results turn out, each of these blog posts have links on them at the bottom to the others in the chain, so let me know what you think, and make sure you check out the whole round!
If you have come from the previous blogs you'll have seen the progression so far! Make sure you tap below to see the next one!
My card in this swap is this one: I've used the Beautiful Gallery Designer Series Paper, the Textured Tree Ring Embossing Folder, and I couldn't resist using my Hot foiling machine with the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies and a spot of Gold hot foil rolls. Oh my goodness the foiling just lifts it another level!
So now go and check out the others in the chain, I love the variety and inspiration that everyone has gathered from the card that was mailed to them.


No comments:
Post a Comment