Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

Something Saturday - Fancy Fold Pull Out Gift Card, Card

 Hi There Creators

Yep I managed to get "Card" in the title twice! Go Me!🤣 

I had seen a clip online ages ago, forgot to write down instructions, and lost it (of course) but the pull out bit kind of stuck in my head, so I figured I'd play around with it, and this is the result.

I think it's really effective, but actually remarkably simple to do.  Then after having got 1/2 way through the video I thought Oooo this would make a great gift card - card! so it kind of morphed.......

However I promised the measurements so they are below the photos

Here's the first card I made before the video, Click on the photos to open a link that will show you all the "ingredients" (you can then pick and choose which you need!)

The outside:

Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!

Then you open it up

Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!

and finally you pull the flap......

Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!

then the card I made in the video, where it gets changed to a gift card holder: (same sequence)  how amazing is this All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series paper?

Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!


Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!


Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder, Stampin' Up!

And now onto the measurements....

You will need:

  • A4 cardstock sheet cut to full length (27.7cm) x 14.8cm, then scored at 10.5cm, 21cm and 26cm
  • Matching Cardstock cut to 10.5cm x 14.8cm, scored at 4cm
  • Cardstock piece for the mechanism 11.5cm x 10cm score at 2cm (so you're left with 8cm flat bit)
  • and if you're turning it into a gift card holder you'll need another piece 6cm x 11.5cm
Then Designer Paper:
  • 10cm x 14.3cm for front
  • two of 3.5cm x 14.3cm
  • two of 4.5cm x 14.3cm
  • 3cm x 14.3cm 
  • one more piece 14.3cm x ? to put on the inside flap, or something else decorative (like my pumpkins cut out)

If you missed the video here it it:

I hope this inspires you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Saturday - Fancy Fold Pull Out Gift Card, Card

 Hi There Creators Yep I managed to get "Card" in the title twice! Go Me!🤣  I had seen a clip online ages ago, forgot to write do...