Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Class Cards for October

Hi there Creators,

Exciting to be able to use some of the new Mini Catalogue products in our class cards for October!

There is a change with my Maryborough class to be aware of, and that is that we're moving!  So we'll actually be meeting up at the Wattle City Church, they have a nice little meeting room at the back which I think will be perfect for us.  I'll be sending out an email with the address, if you don't get my emails let me know!

The dates for classes are: Wednesday 4th at 10.30am in Laanecoorie (my classroom) Thursday 5th 7pm (my classroom again)  and Saturday 7th at 10.30am in our new location.  Class cost is $24 for 4 cards.  Don't forget to book your spot!

Here are the cards we'll be creating:

This first one uses the Online exclusive Trucking Along, which is a punch and stamp set, sadly the stamp isn't from the same set, it's from Artistically Inked but I wanted a basic Happy Birthday rather than a fancy one!🤣 The die set Around the Bend is a really one!

 
Then how about these amazing Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks?  This is so cool!
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Stampin' Up!

I did get asked if we were going to be making Christmas cards at the next class, and most definitely!!........

This one uses the Stars at Night embossing folder (it's a duo deal with the matching dies)  I just knew I had to get this set, I've borrowed a stamp from the Night Divine Stamp set.  Oh my goodness the ribbon is just Wow!  it's called Night of Navy and Gold Glittered ribbon.

Stars at Night embossing folder, Stampin' Up!

Then the last 2 are a "pick one" depending on which colour scheme you prefer.  Again it uses a stamp from Night Divine stamp set the first one uses the Artistic Mix decorative Masks, and the purple one uses the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

Night Divine, Stampin' Up!

Night Divine, Stampin' Up!


I hope you can make it to class, if not, I hope these inspire you to create in your space 😊

God Bless love

Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop