Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Global Design Project #264

 Hi there Creators, 

didn't get round to the Global Design Project challenge last week, so I'm back on the "wagon" again this week for #264, which is a "case the designer".

I had the Celebration of Tags stamp set finally arrive and wanted to make up some cards with it, having bought the Trio of Tags dies some time ago it was nice to finally pair them up together, there is another post coming with the other cards too, but with my mind set on GDP ......

GDP#264, Stampin' Up!

These stamps are so cute! I reckon when we can do birthday parties again, this one will be a great one for one of Sam's friends (my 9 year old youngest boy) I've added some dots using a dauber and ink (very quick, easy - and cheap! lol)  I had no idea the tiny little stamp was confetti, when I first looked at it (without my glasses lol) I just thought it was little splotches, so I was surprised when I saw confetti (thank goodness I stamped on scrap paper first! or the confetti could have been going upwards lol) 

I've used the gorgeous Old Olive/ Pretty Peacock Reversible ribbon, tied a knot, then threaded this through one tag and tied a knot and repeated with the other 2 tags so they ended up on the same line of ribbon.

I'm so pleased I got this stamp set and dies,  reckon they'll make great little tags for pressies too!

Here is the GDP#264 project that I cased: as you can see she's got the 3 parts to it which is what I've gone with on my card.

  

I hope this project inspires you to create, do go and check out the other GDP#264 projects, click on this link or the photo above. 

God Bless love

Heather xox

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop