Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Card Packs for November

 Hi there Creators

After creating the cards for this November, I showed Tom (husband) and he then separated them out and said he felt I should make them into 2 separate packs, basic and advanced, so I've taken his advice! and here they are:

Basic Pack, create 4 cards, includes all card stock cut and scored for you, plus embellishments, any extra cut pieces, and written instructions.  $20 for the pack.  You will need a stamp set and ink, adhesives, and Wink of Stella Brush (if you don't have one - they are sooooo worth it, and only $11.50 - if you don't have one let me know and I can get it ordered for you.

Snowflake splendor Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up!

Advanced Pack: Create 3 fancy fold cards includes all card stock cut and scored for you, plus embellishments, any extra cut pieces, and written instructions.  $15 for the pack as an add on to the Basic Pack (so $35 for both) or $20 as a "stand alone" pack.  You will need a stamp set and ink, adhesives, and again a Wink of Stella Brush - if you don't have one let me know and I can get it ordered for you!

Snowflake splendor Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up!

 I have used the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (so pretty)! the fabulous Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp set to make mine with, and as we're starting to open up a bit more here in regional Vic, I figured that if anyone would like to come and make these cards in my classroom, let me know and we'll work out a time (you'll need to bring your own Wink of Stella - or order one😊)

Contact me to place your orders (or reservation for my Craft room) by Saturday 7th November.  Just in case I have to order anything extra for the kits then my aim time to send out the packs will be 2 weeks later 21st November, (if I don't need to order any extras I'll send out the packs within a week).

I hope you can join me to make these cards (if not in person - in spirit!)

God Bless love

Heather


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop