Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Cards for October

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it's been a while since you heard from me!  But here I am again :)
Wow it's nearly the end of the month, so for next month I thought we'd settle into Christmas with 3 of the cards for the month, and one bright summery one!  Classes for these cards next month (November) are on the 1st Bendigo, 4th Maryborough and 8th (eve) Laanecoorie
 Let's start with the bright summery one, because I really love it! lol
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I hadn't bought this Iridescent Sequin Assortment before! and for 1c per sequin wow what awesome value!, got to show you a close up of them..... I've also used a new stamp set to me: Hello Friend, along with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks.
How gorgeous are they?!! I think I'm in love again! lol

Ok ok, I'll move onto card #2 (we'll come back to that later.......lol)
Right, the first of the Christmas cards!
this one uses the Merry Little Labels Stamp set (comes as a bundle with the Everyday Label Punch), the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing folder (which I haven't used much before, but I really like the effect it gives!, what do you think?)  I've also used the 2" circle to punch out the saying, and the Starburst Punch under it, and what do you think of the bow? this is from the Holly Berry Builder Punch, and the extra bits are drawn on (no tying involved!)

Card #3 uses one of my favourite sets for Christmas words - Snowflake Sentiments, (comes as a bundle with dies) I think the font that's been used on the words is beautiful!
I've also used the Winter Wonder Embossing folder, but not as a folder through the Bigshot, just inked up and pressed on!  and the Houses are not stamped!  they're from the Just Add Colour Specialty Designer Series Paper, add a bit of Dazzling Diamonds and pop them up on Dimensionals (have to admit that I use Dimensionals all the time, have you tried them yourself?  did you know that dimensionals come in 2 sizes, and for $6 you get 300 big ones or 720 mini dimensionals! (and that doesn't include the outside bits that I cut up and use too)

Last but not least Card #4 I just had to use Every Good Wish Stamp set
I've teamed it up with Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist, and also *drum roll* the ultra gorgeous Year of Cheer Washi Tape (looks way better in real life than here)  Oh and not forgetting the leaf Punch (I really do hope this one moves into the next catalogue too, I use it so much!)

Well I did say that I'd get back to that first card, so thought I'd show you the other variations I made with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks....... Do you know what the pack is only $10 for the 4 masks, that's only $2.50 per mask! how's that for value!!

Saved the best for last (I think)  which one is your favourite?, let me know!
 
Ok well I hope this inspires you to create, and I look forward to seeing whoever can make it to the classes this month.

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop