Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

What's Happening In October with Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! What's Happening In October?

This is a "What's happening" for each month in an effort to Un-inundate you with emails🤣 You should be able to refer to this ...

Current Class Dates

Something Saturday - Full of Life

Hi There Creators,

Today I thought we'd check out the Full of Life Suite more specifically the Friends for Life Bundle. 

Oh before I forget there is a Designer Series Paper sale on this month, check out out here: DSP Sale

So here are the cards I created, this first one I do in the video, I didn't end up adding anything else to it!  I used the Graceful Greenery Vellum for the window under the heart, such pretty vellum! (in case you don't know the blue underlined bits are links for you to check out the products! 😁

Full of Life Suite, Stampin' Up!
then I went nice & simple with silver and white, and I've left the window without anything in it.
Full of Life Suite, Stampin' Up!
Then thought I'd create a wedding card (now I need someone to get engaged or married!🤣)
Full of Life Suite, Stampin' Up! 
And lastly figured I should use up the friend cut out from the first card, I had deliberately cut it from the middle of my piece of Garden green
Full of Life Suite, Stampin' Up!

If you missed the video here it is:

I hope this inspires you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

No comments:

Post a Comment