Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Something Saturday - Your Day to Shine Kit

 Hi There Creators

Today we're onto the last of the 3 kits I bought a while back, this one is Your Day to Shine card Kit.  Again it's a pretty one, no stamp set this time hence it's cheaper at only $25, but you still get to make 9 cards with it! which at $2.78 per card is still cheaper for a decent card than what you'd buy in a shop! Plus you have the Crafting fix time and you're able to say "yes, I made this"😍

So here are the 3 styles of card it officially creates, although I have changed a few elements around, so if you do want to see the proper "official" way click on the link above 🤣

this first card is a mini card (with matching envelope) once again beautiful bling with these cards!  This card is pretty much true to their suggestion

Stampin' Up!, Your Day to Shine Kit
This next card got turned around a bit as I wasn't terribly happy with their design, I didn't think the butterfly stood out so well on their card (I could be wrong - seems unlikely but you never know.....🤣)
Stampin' Up!, Your Day to Shine Kit
And this last one I had to cut the foliage as I was a bit disappointed that on my card it would have pretty much been hidden by the blue flowers.
Stampin' Up!, Your Day to Shine Kit

Anyway I also created a couple of other cards using these scraps:

And here they are I've paired it up with the Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack, the fabulous Simply Said Stamp set (one of my go to sets for sayings!) and not forgetting a bit of bling: Neutrals Adhesive Backed sequins.

Stampin' Up!, Your Day to Shine Kit, Fully Flowering Ephemera

Stampin' Up!, Your Day to Shine Kit, Fully Flowering Ephemera

Have to admit every time I play with the Ephemera packs I end up getting really into it, I think it's because they're so much fun to pair up together! (and cheap at only $14 a pack, you get heaps to play with!)

Anyway if you missed the video, here it is:


I hope this inspires you to either purchase a kit or play with what you already have

God Bless love

Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop