Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Something Saturday - Changing Leaves Bundle

 Hi There Creators,

Today we're checking out the Changing Leaves Online Bundle, it's a really nice bundle for males & females, let's face it leaves are pretty generic!  I love that you can stamp, then cut & emboss together.

Here's what I created in the video, I had a sheet of A4 cut in 1/2, then cut down to 6",  which I ran through the embossing folder. Then quartered this sheet to create the 4 cards

Changing Leaves Bundle, Stampin' Up!

Then I also showed how to line up the stamps (ideally using the die), in order to cut & emboss them.

Here is the card I made using the stamped, embossed, die cut leaves:

Changing Leaves Bundle, Stampin' Up!
Then the remainder of the embossed card I used my brayer and added colour to the raised sections, to create these cards: Also using some of the Old Olive Glimmer Paper (which is part of a pack of 3 colours) and the Labelled with Love Punch.

Changing Leaves Bundle, Stampin' Up!

If you missed the video here it is:

 


I hope this inspires you to craft at home too 😍

God Bless love

Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop