Class cards for October

Image
  Hi there Creators Class dates for October are:  Thursday 3rd in Laanecoorie at  7pm Saturday 5th in Maryborough at 10.30am , along with this session from 2-3pm is the Stampin' Up! World Card-Making Day Event, the church has said I can keep the hall for longer so we can watch (and join in) together.  If you plan to stay make sure you register with Stampin' Up! as there was mention of a gift after the event for everyone who registers!  Register here:  World Card-Making Day Event Tuesday 8th 1.30pm in Laanecoorie Make sure you let me know if you are planning to come! And here are the cards we'll be creating: First up 2 Christmas Cards, this one uses the Gold Mercury Vellum , which really pops well on the Cherry cobbler background, and I love this die cut from Peaceful Season Bundle (stamps & dies) Next up is the Peaceful Evergreens , how cool is the little bow? (there are dies that cut this out) and hopefully you can see the wink of stella on the inside tree piece and

Something Saturday - Trifold Tools Card

 Hi There Creators,

I had this fabulous idea of how I could have the tools cut out from a card, and sticking up, until I tried it and discovered it didn't work 🤣  Then I had another fabulous idea, so let me know what you think.....

I've used the Trusty Tools Stamp set and matching Trusty Tools Dies.  Which I'm happy to say have carried over from last year's catalogue, such a handy "blokey" set! (and of course some of us females are also tool nuts 🤣)

Here is the card I ended up making in the video: I have added some of the Take to the Sky designer series paper to the background of it, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out

Trusty Tools, Stampin' Up!

Trusty Tools, Stampin' Up!
And in this last shot you can see the "shadow" effect of the tools on the back.  I have cut the tools 1/2 out from the card, then added the layer of tools (stamped) on top, then added a layer of gray under the cut away to create the shadow.
Trusty Tools, Stampin' Up!

I ended up preferring it as a triangle fold rather than an up and over, which was my initial thought

What do you think?

If you missed the video, here it is:


I hope this inspires you to have a go too

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop