Class cards for October

Image
  Hi there Creators Class dates for October are:  Thursday 3rd in Laanecoorie at  7pm Saturday 5th in Maryborough at 10.30am , along with this session from 2-3pm is the Stampin' Up! World Card-Making Day Event, the church has said I can keep the hall for longer so we can watch (and join in) together.  If you plan to stay make sure you register with Stampin' Up! as there was mention of a gift after the event for everyone who registers!  Register here:  World Card-Making Day Event Tuesday 8th 1.30pm in Laanecoorie Make sure you let me know if you are planning to come! And here are the cards we'll be creating: First up 2 Christmas Cards, this one uses the Gold Mercury Vellum , which really pops well on the Cherry cobbler background, and I love this die cut from Peaceful Season Bundle (stamps & dies) Next up is the Peaceful Evergreens , how cool is the little bow? (there are dies that cut this out) and hopefully you can see the wink of stella on the inside tree piece and

Something Saturday - Let's play with the Ephemera & Card Packs

 Hi there Creators, 

This year Stampin' Up! have made a big deal of these ephemera packs (pronounced EFF-EM-ER-RA) and I did wonder what the heck it meant, so courtesy of Google: Ephemera: Something of no lasting significance. usually used in plural. 2. ephemera plural : paper items (such as posters, broadsides, and tickets) that were originally meant to be discarded after use but have since become collectibles.

Umm doesn't really sound that momentous 🤣  Anyway, check out the Ephemera packs with this link 

And there are 2 sets of cards & envelopes: Sunny Springs, and Calming Creek.

If you have a catalogue you'll find them on page 19, with a great stamp set too, but, as you'll see you can make this work without ink or a stamp in sight......

I may have sunk my teeth into all of the packs (and both sets of cards)😁  I had so much fun creating with these (which really surprised me).  As one of the ladies I was chatting to about them said, "they'd make a fabulous gift for someone!"  And considering the packs only cost $14 each, it's not a huge outlay either.

Here's what I came up with so far:  Oh and I couldn't resist adding some bling, I went simple with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Ephemera & Card Packs, Stampin' Up!

Ephemera & Card Packs, Stampin' Up!

Ephemera & Card Packs, Stampin' Up!

Ephemera & Card Packs, Stampin' Up!


I love that you can make any type of card from these packs (obviously the Fully Flowering pack is kind of girly 🤣)  I mentioned last week that my July Mega class would be using the Attention Shoppers Stamp set and Labelled with Love Punch, well one of the other important inclusions will also be a 1/2 pack of the Something for Everyone Ephemera pack.

Check out my video to see all the packs properly

 


I hope this inspires you to get some and have a play too!

God Bless love 
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop