Class cards for October

Image
  Hi there Creators Class dates for October are:  Thursday 3rd in Laanecoorie at  7pm Saturday 5th in Maryborough at 10.30am , along with this session from 2-3pm is the Stampin' Up! World Card-Making Day Event, the church has said I can keep the hall for longer so we can watch (and join in) together.  If you plan to stay make sure you register with Stampin' Up! as there was mention of a gift after the event for everyone who registers!  Register here:  World Card-Making Day Event Tuesday 8th 1.30pm in Laanecoorie Make sure you let me know if you are planning to come! And here are the cards we'll be creating: First up 2 Christmas Cards, this one uses the Gold Mercury Vellum , which really pops well on the Cherry cobbler background, and I love this die cut from Peaceful Season Bundle (stamps & dies) Next up is the Peaceful Evergreens , how cool is the little bow? (there are dies that cut this out) and hopefully you can see the wink of stella on the inside tree piece and

July 24 Mega Class - "Let's Shop!"

Hi There Creators

It's that time of year again, where I have my MEGA class coming up.

What is a Mega Class?  Oh I'm so glad you asked🤣 Keep reading to find out......

Details:  Laanecoorie Hall on Saturday 20th July. from 10.30am till 3.30pm
Cost of $130 includes the below items plus more (and lunch)
Or I can provide this as an "At Home" kit, postage (instead of lunch) provided 😁
I will need payment by 1st July to ensure everything is here and I have time to cut & prep it for you.

Here are the cards we'll be making (plus one that didn't make it into the photo)

Attention Shoppers, Stampin' Up!


We'll be making 12 cards (2 of them are "special" cards) and in your kit will be

  • Labelled with Love Punch
  • Attention Shoppers Stamp set  (if you would like the dies that go with this set, let me know as I think they may get discounted further from 5th to 30th June)
  • a 1/4 pack of Berry Burst/Old Olive & White Glimmer Paper
  • 1/2 pack of the Something for Everyone Ephemera Pack
  • 1/2 pack of the Memories & More Cards & envelopes
  • Full written instructions
  • and more! (not fully worked out yet)


You will need to bring (or share) A pack of Stampin' Write Markers I recommend the Brights pack, a D sized clear block, glues (I will provide dimensionals) but recommend tombow (multipurpose liquid glue), and any other bits you like to craft with (pin tool/tweezers/stampin' mat/silicone mat....)  I will have some spares.

If you are part of my team you'll need to purchase the Labelled with Love Punch, and Attention Shoppers Stamp set, I will provide the papers etc the cost of the class for you is $50. 😊

This is such a fun stamp set to play with! I hope you'll be able to join in the class, either in person or by mail.   Contact me for payment details.

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop