Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Something Saturday - Folded Designer Paper Card

 Hi there Creators,

Today I thought I'd show you how to make a card out of designer papers that shows off both sides of the papers (let's face it when we look at these gorgeous papers sometimes its hard to know which side is the one we want to use!) - problem solved - use both sides 🤣

And BONUS there's a designer Paper sale on all of June - woo hoo! (funnily enough both of these papers are in it 😁)  

Also discovered there's a joining deal on during June too!  you can get an extra $48 on the normal starter kit's amazing value, so that's: Join my team in June and pick $283 of goodies but only pay $169!!  wow!  If you're interested ask me for more details - or if you know you're sure, go here:  Join Heather's team

Here are the cards I made up, this one from the video this first one uses the fabulous Zoo Crew

Zoo Crew designer Paper, Stampin' Up!
and the back of the card.
Zoo Crew designer Paper, Stampin' Up

Then this one I made up afterwards to see if I could make up a landscape card too

Stargazing designer Paper, Stampin' Up!

How cool is this Stargazing Designer Paper?! 2 of the designs have these fabulous planets you can cut out
Stargazing designer Paper, Stampin' Up!

and here are the measurements:

To make this portrait:

Cut the Designer Paper to 14.8cm x 10", then score at 1", 3", 7" & 9"  fold up, add a piece into the middle to write on and something at the front to add interest

To make this landscape:

Cut the Designer Paper to 10.5cm x 12", then score at 1 1/4", 3 1/2", 8 1/2" & 10 3/4" again fold up and add something to the front - bear in mind this card doesn't completely close in the middle there's a gap of about 1/2"

If you missed the video and would like to see it - here it is😁

I hope this inspires you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop