Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Mini Camera Shutter Card

 Hi There Creators,

Today I'm showing you how to make a mini camera shutter card, it's made with an A6 piece of card (so cute!)

Here are 3 of the cards as closed ,1/2 open, and open, so it makes a bit more sense (little hard to photograph!)

Mini Camera Shutter Card, Beautiful Balloons Suite, Stampin' Up!

And these are the components you'll need to make this particular one, check out this list for the products used: what Heather used  and the measurements are below.

 
You'll need:
  • A6 thick white card, scored in each side at 3.7cm
  • 2 pieces Misty Moonlight card cut to 7cm x 5.9cm scored at 1cm on the long edge
  • 2 pieces of designer paper cut to 1" x 4"
  • 1 piece of designer paper cut to 2" x 4", scored in at 1/2cm (or 1/4") both ends and with the medium filled in balloon from the dies cut from the middle of it.
  • a small balloon cut from designer paper.
  • 2 3/8" circle punch
  • take your pick tool 

I'm not sure I'd do justice to explaining how to create this one, so I'll leave it up to the video!

 
 I hope you have a go at making it, you can do them bigger too, just increase the size of the parts!, remember the 2 mechanism parts (the misty moonlight ones in my example) need to overlap in the middle of the card for it to work.

I hope this inspires you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop