Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

 Hi there Creators

Well maybe not "dreaming of a Pink Christmas", but with these cards, Pink looks good for Christmas lol!

Whimsy & Wonder Suite, Stampin' Up!, Being CreateAble with Heather

 

I have put together a special kit for you, 6 cards plus the box.  In this kit you'll receive

  • The Kraft Gift box to decorate
  • 1/4 pack of ribbon (more than you'll need)
  • 6 base cards with envelopes
  • 1 page of snowflakes (more than you'll need)
  • 1 pack of Basic Pearls (more than you'll need)
  • 1/2 Pack of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Paper Instructions included with the kit 
  • Video Instructions YouTube link emailed to you.

All the card stock will be cut and scored appropriately for you.   And the kit will be mailed out to you.  Order your kit by Friday 17th September,  I will order over the weekend, and hope to have the order by (fingers crossed 27th depending on mail, so will aim to have the kits in the mail on 29th, but will keep you informed if there's any changes to that)

There are a couple of options to this kit:

  1. Purchase the kit as a "Stand Alone" Card kit  $50
  2. Purchase the Whimsical Trees Bundle $89 (click on the link to view it and purchase it so it comes direct to you), and purchase the kit from me for $35 and receive instructions for a further 6 cards (emailed to you)
  3. Or Purchase the Whimsy & Wonder Suite $139.50  (click on the link to view it and purchase it so it comes direct to you), and EITHER choose to receive all the instructions for the 12 cards emailed to you for free (with videos), OR purchase the kit from me for $35, and receive instructions for a further 6 cards emailed to you.
 Bear in mind that until the end of September, Sale-a-Bration is still on, so for every $90 of goodies you purchase you get to pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!!

 HOW TO PAY?

You can deposit direct to my CBA account, the exact amount plus your name

Heather McCarthy; 063828 10092273

Or you can use one of these payment links (I do pass on the fee I'm charged, which is 1.75% plus 30c)

Pink Christmas Full Kit without Bundle purchase ($50 option)

Pink Christmas Kit I've purchased the Bundle or Suite separately ($35 option)


 Click this link to see a list of all the products I have used to create these cards:

What Heather used 

 This is the photo of the "extra" cards for those who order the bundle or suite:

Whimsy & Wonder Suite, Stampin' Up!, Being CreateAble with Heather

If you're reading this, and part of my Stampin' Up! Team (The CreateAbles, you will have access to the instructions and videos for this class, if you still want the kit contact me!)  If you're not part of my team, why not join?  Sale-a-Bration is an amazing time to join with extras - check it out here:  Join my Team

I hope these cards inspire you to create (and make it a "Pink Christmas"😃)

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop