Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Card Class for October

 Hi there,

All going well we should be having this class on 6th October in my classroom, I've based the class around the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, and as there's quite a bit of stamping involved it is an in-person class, however there will be a new postal class coming soon (stay tuned....)

Anyway here are the cards, and at the bottom I'll add links which show you exactly what I've used for each card:

This first one I wanted to show both sides of the designer paper, as it's so pretty! then I've used the Enjoy the moment stamp set to stamp the seed pods (haven't used this set much)

Beauty of the Earth DSP,  Enjoy the moment stamps, Stampin' Up!
The second card I've gone with the Daisy Lane Stamp set and matching Medium Daisy Punch (again a stamp set I haven't used in a while!)
Beauty of the Earth DSP, Daisy Lane Stamps, Medium Daisy punch
3rd card is such a wintry pattern (and of course being English, wintry patterns remind me of Christmas....)  So these 3 trees and saying come from Perfectly Plaid stamp set and the matching Pine Tree Punch.
Beauty of the Earth DSP, Perfectly Plaid Stamps, Pine Tree Punch, Stampin' Up!
Last but not least I've teamed up the paper this time with the Elegantly Said bundle (stamps and punch)  you'll notice the punched saying is shorter than the punch itself, just cut your card stock to 4.5cm (which is the width of the punch), and you can feed it in through the punch opening - check out the photos below the card
Beauty of the Earth DSP, Elegantly Said bundle, Stampin' Up!

of course this way you can also create double ended pieces of any length like this (which is kind of cool!)


Ooo it opens up all sorts of possibilities with your punches doesn't it?

Ok so what have I used on each card?  click on the "what Heather used" links below to check it out:

I hope these inspire you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

Card 1: What Heather Used

Card 3: What Heather Used

Card 4: What Heather Used




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop