Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

All Berry Good Revised!

 Hi there Creators,

Well this is embarrassing! Obviously it wasn't "berry good" the first time lol.   Someone (thanks so much Reyne) has kindly pointed out to me that my Strawberries were upside down😂  oopsy  still they'd make great pears in green (as was suggested by Deborah).  However after all the hilarity I thought I'd better re-do them, so....same post as before, different photo!   (I'll try pears next time....)

I'm using the gorgeous new Sweet Strawberry Bundle and matching Sale-A-Bration Berry Blessings stamp set + Berry Delightful Papers.  When I originally saw theses goodies I knew I needed to do something with them, you can only get the Berry Blessings Stamp Set + Berry Delightful Designer Series papers when you spend $180 on other goodies (then you can choose them for FREE!) by the way Sale-a-Bration is referred to as SAB for the rest of this post :)

I have 3 ways for you to get your hands on this gorgeous set of cards: 

Stampin' Up!, Sweet Strawberry, Berry Blessings, Berry Delightful DSP
they look great the right way up don't they LOL

Here's the deals: 
  • Purchase $180 of Stampin' Up! goodies, include the Sweet strawberry bundle, and pick the Berry Blessings bundle from the SAB as your free item, I will send you the kit of plain papers, punched label pieces, instructions and bling for you to make a set of these cards using your own Berry Delightful Papers and new stamp sets for $7  to cover postage and materials.
OR
  • Purchase $180 of Stampin' Up! goodies, include the Sweet strawberry bundle, and pick the Berry Blessings bundle from the SAB as your free item, let me know that you'd like the instructions emailed to you and I'm happy to do that for free.
OR
  • Book a date to come and make these cards with me for $20 in my classroom (as there's stamping involved it's not one I can mail out, sorry)  However, I have managed to procure 2 of the SAB bundles so, all who book into this class will go into a draw to win my "extra" Berry Blessings Stamp set.  So book your place asap, as I am limited with the amount of Designer Series Paper I have!  I have a couple of spots left on Wednesday 3rd Feb at 10.30am or 6pm.  If you can't make these let me know and we'll arrange another time.

I hope these cards inspire you to get creating, they're such gorgeous Summery cards!

God Bless love

Heather xox

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop