Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Christmas Pets Cards for December

 Hi there Creators,

I had this idea forming for some time that it would be fun to do a Christmas Pets series of cards, so the December card pack is Dogs and Cats!

Using the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper, they really are quite cute, I hope you like them!  The "due by date" for booking and payment is the end of day Friday 4th December, as I will make up the kits that weekend.  If you'd like to do the cards in person let me know and we'll book a date, or if you'd rather receive them as a kit to do at home.  The cost for the kit is $25 (this includes written instructions, all card components and envelopes) you'll need an appropriate saying stamp set I've used Joyful Holly, and ink pad, I've used Real Red.

Dogs up first I've added the Sprig punch, and the Gold twine from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo pack,

Playful Pets, Christmas, Stampin' Up!
 

There's 2 dogs and 2 cats so the other dog one is this one, I loved the idea of the dogs playing with the Christmas bauble lol.  This one uses the other ribbon from the same combo pack, and how cool is the shiny green foil cardstock? I used the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder to create a bit of texture on it too.

Playful Pets, Christmas, Stampin' Up!
Then moving onto the cats, this one is my favourite card, as I love the disgruntled impression on the cat behind, and the snooty one in front.  I so much wanted to give them antlers, so the sprig punch has been used for this!
Playful Pets, Christmas, Stampin' Up!
 

And the last card is a cat card too, I know how much shiny ball things tempt the cats.........

Playful Pets, Christmas, Stampin' Up!
And that's it!  Don't forget to order yours/ book a date with me.

I hope if you can't join us these inspire you to create!

God Bless love

Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop