Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Sneak Peeks from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue

Hi there,
Can you believe it? the Holiday Catalogue is almost ready to go live on 5th September!  And guess what? I've got some of the new products (shhh!)  Well actually as a demonstrator I get to pre-order some of the new stuff (so exciting).  So I thought I'd share with you some of the bits I've had a go at making.

First up I want to show you the absolutely stunning Timeless Tidings Project Kit.  I never used to be into the Project kits but they seem to be getting better and better (either that or I just love the fact I can whip up cards in next to no time and these ones I don't even have to think about!)  Just an extra comment before you get to see them, I happened to be in the supermarket yesterday and was eyeing up Fathers day cards - you know checking them out to see what ideas I could garner from them...... and I nearly fainted when I saw the price of them! none of them were under $5 and most of them were quite simple printed cards.  So just sayin' that these stunning cards are only $1.75 each when you break it down, how's that for value?!!

I'm guessing you want to see them now after all the hype lol here they are as a group, the kit will give you 5 of each design.
and now for a little closer.....
 there are gold stickers for each one........
 pretty little rhinestone jewels..........
 You don't have to colour them in.......
There are also matching envelopes!
 
OH, and the stamp set itself that you can purchase to go with it is currently one of my favourites too! Look what I made with it.....
Cards don't have to be complicated to be lovely - this little tree (and the font in the writing) was what really drew me to this stamp set.  Can you see the gold shimmer on the card?
Guess what? another "new" product, although this one is a "returning" product.  After a few years apart I still love it lol, it's called Shimmer Paint, I've used it here by adding it to a Stampin' Spritzer, which are remarkably cheap at only $5 for a pair of them, topped it up with some rubbing alcohol, and spritz'd away.  I now need to buy more spritzers because there's 4 colours of shimmer paints which incidentally are only $14 each........ soooo worth it!

Well I think that's probably enough "talking" from me today I hope you like what you see!
New catalogues will be on their way to people shortly, if you've ordered from me in the last year I should be sending you one.  If not but you really really want one, place an order or just let me know!  If you can't wait, I do have Coffee&Cards class on next Wednesday, and my interactive class on Thursday 23rd (and those who attend will be getting one).
I hope this inspires you to create!
God Bless love
Heather



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop