Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Interactive Class for September - Slider Cards

Hi There,
yay finally got the 2nd card finished and photos/videos done of the Slider Cards we'll be creating on 20th!  Remember you can also order this as a kit and I will be doing a video to show how to put your pack together (as well as written instructions)
So Card1:

And Card #2
  I have made a couple of quick videos so you can see how they work



both of these cards use beautiful Specialty Designer Series Papers, the top card also uses the Botanical Tags Thinlit dies (aren't they gorgeous?) and the second card uses the Detailed Floral Thinlit dies, and the Celebrate You thinlit dies.  And just in case you're wondering the Specialty Designer Series Papers are, Share What You Love (card 1) and a new one called Frosted Floral (available from 5th September - unless you're a demo, in which case you can get it now!!)

Anyway down to the nitty gritty, the class is in Laanecoorie on 20th at 10.30am and 7.30pm, cost $20 however if you can't make that, as mentioned above, I do offer it as a mail out class cost $15 plus $2 postage.  When you receive this as a mail out class I can't do any stamping for you, having said that there is only 1 stamped image in the whole 2 cards which is the Happy Birthday, this comes from the Soft Sayings Card Kit (which is an all inclusive kit and produces a beautiful set of cards), or you can substitute it for something else :)

That's it folks for today, I hope these cards inspire you to create
God Bless love
Heather xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop