Hi Everyone,
thought I'd share with you what I gave my latest team member.
This is the card I made for her, and a little gift I created, if you'd like to find out what's in the bag, join my team LOL.
If you join before the end of July (today) you can get a heap of extra goodies for FREE!!
Check out my link above for all the details: "Join my Team" :)
God Bless love
Heather
Thankyou for joining me today, I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, since 2008. My blog will show you how to make cards and projects using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous products. And occasionally random extra stuff (that's the way I roll 🤣) Please do sign up to receive my emails, so you get my latest info.
Sign up for my emails
What's Happening In October with Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up! What's Happening In October?
This is a "What's happening" for each month in an effort to Un-inundate you with emails🤣 You should be able to refer to this ...
Current Class Dates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hi there Creators I saw this cool star ornament in another video, and had a bit of a play around with it, ending up with this.... (with a r...
-
Hi there Creators, Well today I thought we'd check out something from the new catalogue, which will be live in just a few days (7th Jan...
-
Hi Creators I thought I'd show off a couple of the new Designer Series Papers coming up in the new Annual Catalogue. The catalogue wil...

No comments:
Post a Comment