Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Something I made for some friends

Hi Everyone,
thought I'd share something that I made up for some friends of mine who have got engaged and moved house, they had their housewarming today, so I can now post this (as they've now got their pressie, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise (just in case!)

Anyway this couple are into something called Steam Punk (which I had to google to make sure I got it right - lol)
Here is the card I made them: the large heart is cut from Copper foil cardstock, then heat embossed with Copper, Gold and Silver, I love the effect it gives!
have to admit feeling very gratified when Trish opened the card and said Oh cool, Steam Punk!, boded well for the presie - lol
And here is the pressie, (very hard to get a good photo of I have to say!)  it's a framed piece using vanilla cardstock, an embossing folder that I had, had all the cogs and wheels on it, then heat embossed with copper, gold and silver, then the hearts cut out with the Sweet and Sassy framelits.
bit of a close up of the saying a the bottom of the piece
this photo shines a bit better :)
They both seemed to like it so that was a relief! 
I hope it inspires you to create too.
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop