Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

July CreateAbles Team afternoon

Hi Everyone,
thought I'd just share with you what I taught my CreateAbles team ladies today (for those of you who are part of my team and weren't able to join us I am uploading instructions, and more photos for you on our team facebook page)
Anyway on with the blog post!  I taught them "Step" cards; side step and middle step
Here is the "Side Step":
We used the new Carols of Christmas stamp set and thinlits (love the cute little deer!)

The second card is a Middle Step card;
this one we used the Birthday Delivery bundle, cutting out some of the images from the Designer Series paper with the thinlits.  The little girl facing forwards, and the cake are from the Designer Series Paper (also the background blue dotty paper) and the back of the girl and the flowers are stamped then coloured in.

Jenny Stewart also taught us how to make a Zig Zag card, and I showed the girls how to use the embossing paste, and spritz colour over top.

We had a fun afternoon, with a lot of laughs!  If you are interested in joining my team, do check out the link above; "Join my Team, the CreateAbles", and bear in mind till the end of July, there is extras that you receive when you do join!

I hope this inspires you to create
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop