Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

Something Saturday - Diamond Fancy Fold card

 Hi there Creators, 

Today I'm showing you what one of my fabulous team members shared with us at our last Team Zoom, I've converted it to A4 structure and added a little twist😜

I mention a couple of upcoming classes in the video, you can find the details for each if click on these links: 25 Day Advent Calendar Boxes,  Creative Celebration Crew

I believe it's called a Diamond fancy fold card, Chris who was teaching us had no sound, it was kind of like watching Charlie Chaplain (mime artist), and it was so entertaining!  We all managed to complete our cards, so kudos to Chris! 💖🎉

Here's how mine turned out on the night: I used the Luxe Foliage Specialty paper to make this one, you can score this paper for only $9 when you place an order of $125+

Diamond Fancy Fold Card, Stampin' Up!

Diamond Fancy Fold Card, Stampin' Up!

The instructions Chris gave us were in inches, and you may or may not know that when I make cards I prefer them to be metric, so of course I had to change it over and reconfigure it, I think I did ok!
Here's my version...... I used the Moonlit Flora Designer Series paper for this one 

Diamond Fancy Fold Card, Stampin' Up!

Diamond Fancy Fold Card, Stampin' Up!

Diamond Fancy Fold Card, Stampin' Up!

In the video I promised the measurements on here, so here goes: you will need:

  • A6 base card, fold back the front in 1/2 
  • Matching or contrasting cardstock squares 2 of 5.2cm and 2 of 7.4cm squares and a strip 8cm x 3cm scored at 2cm, 4cm & 6cm 
  • Designer Series paper: 14.3cm x 10cm, plus 2 of 14.3cm x 5cm, and 2 of 4.5cm and 1 of 7cm
In case you missed the video here it is:


Let me know if you have a go, or what you think of my "twist"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Saturday - Diamond Fancy Fold card

 Hi there Creators,  Today I'm showing you what one of my fabulous team members shared with us at our last Team Zoom, I've converted...