Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

Collective 61 Christmas Card Fundraiser

 Hey there Creators

Want to come and make one of each of the new kit cards? raise money for a worthy Charity?  

 Fun, Friendship & Food? (what more could you wish for?)

In that case you need to join in on 31st October 2 - 5pm $35 (includes a raffle ticket, and you will be able to purchase more for $1 each)  Bring school aged kids to help you create, $5 per child

Use the link below to book your spot by 19th October (not sure how the QR code will go in the blog post!)  

 Collective 61 Christmas Card Fundraiser Oct 26


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Happening In October with Stampin' Up!

Sunshine Ladybird - Chain Card Swap Hop I

 Hi there Creators, Just in case you're new to this Chain Swap (and have missed the other hops I've done)  I joined in from April to...

Current Class Dates