Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

What's Happening In October with Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! What's Happening In October?

This is a "What's happening" for each month in an effort to Un-inundate you with emails🤣 You should be able to refer to this ...

Current Class Dates

Something Saturday - Blend It & Bling It

 Hi There Creators,

Well today we're kind of going back in time!  When I first joined Stampin' Up! the Blender Pens were one of my absolute favourite colouring tools, they come in a pack of 3 and pretty much any waterbased ink/ watercolour pencils, even pastels you can use them with.  

So what are they?  they are a clear pen that will move around ink, and add which ever colour you choose, you then run it back to clear on scrap paper and move onto your next colour - How cool eh? kind of a cross between a felt tip pen and a paint brush!

As I had a stand at the Laanecoorie Hall over the weekend during the Loddon Arts Trail, I only had a limited supply of goodies to take with me, I wanted to create something with each of the BOGO items I'd taken along with me, I ended up turning to my blender pens and Wink of Stella to make the most of the 5 or 6 Ink pads I'd taken down with me.

During the weekend this is my absolute favourite card I created using this stamp & Die bundle that I advertised as a BOGO yesterday, the idea is that if you want the bundle for free, you let me know (I then confirm it's still available) and you purchase something from my Stampin' Up! store to the value of the BOGO item, you get the item for free😍

Anyway back to the video, I had played around with the Fern & Flora Bundle  and the Prayers & Promises stamp set for the saying using the same technique plus adding Wink of Stella on top (now re-Christened Stink of Stella, in a hilarious class) and produced this:

Fern & Flora, Blender Pens, Wink of Stella, Stampin' Up!


Fern & Flora, Blender Pens, Wink of Stella, Stampin' Up!

Then during the video I used the fabulous Joyful Friends Stamp set (Oh this has to be a "must" for every self respecting Australian paper crafter 🤣) and the Pretty Poinsettia stamp set for the saying, oh and not forgetting the fabulous fun Red & White Peppermints

Joyful Friends, Stampin' Up!

Joyful Friends, Stampin' Up!

And as you can't really see the "bling" in the photos above I thought I should close up......





Have you tried using Blender Pens before?  If you missed the video check it out as I give a few tips on how to use them in the video


I hope this inspires you to create






No comments:

Post a Comment