Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Cards for May classes

 Hi there Creators

It's that time again, where I show off next months class cards.  The class dates are Wednesday 3rd May 10.30am in Laanecoorie, Thursday 4th at 7pm in Laanecoorie, then Saturday 6th at 10.30am in Maryborough.  New Catalogues should be with everyone by now, if you don't have one and want one, get in touch! Just a heads up that this month will still be $20 for the 4 cards, however due to rising costs I do need to increase my prices, and I'll be increasing by $1 per card - so $24 for the 4 cards.

 Here goes.....

First up I've used the new Zoo Crew (that will be available from 2nd May) to create this cute card

Stampin' Up! Zoo Crew
Then after showing a friend how to use these Give it a Whirl Dies the other day I figured we should do this in class too (they're so much fun!)  I've teamed it up with Alphabest and Waves of Inspiration so the wheel says U R Totally Awesome, as it goes round
Stampin' Up!, Give it a Whirl, Waves of Inspiration

Back to new stuff again, and this time the gorgeous Cheerful Daisies Stamp set (it also comes bundled with dies at a 10% off total) - definitely worth it! and again not available till 2nd May (not long now) - are you noticing any new colours in these cards?

Stampin' Up!, Cheerful Daisies
And the last card uses the lovely big wordings from Good Feelings stamps, and I've cut a mask using the Elegant Border Dies (again a new colour 😉)
Stampin' Up!, Good Feelings, Elegant Border Dies

 Which card is your favourite?  I hope you can join me for one of my fun classes, if not I hope these cards inspire you to create too.

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop