Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Class Cards for April

 Hi There Creators

My classes in April are marginally disrupted with Easter, the Maryborough Class has moved forwards to 1st as otherwise we'd be meeting on Easter Saturday, which might not be the best move!

So with that in mind, the first class is Sat 1st at 10.30am in Maryborough, then  Wednesday 5th 10.30am in Laanecoorie, and Thursday 6th 7pm in Laanecoorie  $20 for 4 cards, and here are the cards:

I have finally broken into the Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls - it's one of those embellishments I just can't help but look at and admire how beautiful they are 🤣 you know the sort that you don't want to use, you just want to admire?  Anyway I liked the idea of having a couple spilling out of the bottle with gilded leafing.  I've used the Heron Habitat Bundle for the stamped (and die cut) bits, a bit of the By the Bay Designer Paper, and the Jar Punch to finish it off

Heron Habitat, Stampin' Up!

Next card uses one of the new "Online Exclusive" products this is Irresistible Blooms Stamp set, teamed up with the Essential Tag Punch and Black & White Gingham Ribbon

Irresistible Blooms Stamps, Stampin' Up!
This next card also uses new "Online Exclusive" goodies, in the form of 2 embossing folders, it's actually a pack of 3 called Basics Embossing Folders, so potentially it's up to you which ones you choose for your card.
Basics embossing folders, Stampin' Up!
And last but not least, I may have got carried away with the online exclusive goodies!  here we have the beautiful Hello Irresistible Designer paper, so pretty!  plus one of the dies from the Delicate Edges Dies.
Hello Irresistible Designer Paper, Stampin' Up!

Do book your place and join us for the class, look forward to seeing you

I hope these inspire you to create.

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop