Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Something Saturday - Clear Blocks are more than just for Stamps!

 Hi There Creators

join me today as I show you how to make the most of your clear blocks!

Before the video I had actually managed to create a couple of cards - yay go me!!

Which were these ones;

To find out what I used on this first card click here:  What Heather Used

Alternate ways to use clear Blocks, Stampin' Up!,  Biggest wish
 

To find out what I used for this Chick Card, click here: What Heather Used

Alternate ways to use clear Blocks, Stampin' Up!, Hey Birthday Chick

 Then in the video I showed how to create this wall using clear blocks, to see what I used click here: What Heather used  In the video I mention when one of us at work gets distracted one of the other girls has a catch phrase for it "Oh look a squirrel!"  After having mentioned that, I thought, Oh squirrels would look good on top of the wall! 🤣 (good job I have squirrel stamps!)

Alternate ways to use clear Blocks, Stampin' Up! Nuts about Squirrels

and for this card I show how to create these frames, to see what I used clear here:  What Heather used

Alternate ways to use clear Blocks, Stampin' Up!, Happiest of Birthdays

 It's actually easy to use your clear block to create cool backgrounds or as in the squirrel card, bricks.  All you do is forgo the stamps on your blocks and add ink directly to the block, then stamp it.

In the last card and the chick card I've just inked up the edge of the block to create a frame, then stamped it.

Check out the video here:


 I hope this inspires you to ink up those clear blocks!

God Bless love

Heather xox

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop