Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Cards for May

 Hi there Creators

Well thought I'd better share the cards we'll be making in May at my classes, which incidentally the class dates are:  Wednesday 4th at 10.30am, Thursday 5th at 7pm (both in Laanecoorie) and the Maryborough class is on Saturday 7th at 10.30am.

I'm hoping we can gather a few more people for the Maryborough class, so do tell your friends!  

We'll be making 4 cards, (with envelopes) for $20

Let's kick off the "show & tell".....

this first one uses the brand new Wisteria Wishes (oh this set is rapidly becoming one of my favourites!)  Also some a couple of the new In Colours (can you spy which ones?)

Stampin' Up!, Wisteria Wishes
Next up, I can't resist the pull of the ocean..... with Waves of Inspiration (and another new In Colour)
Stampin' Up! Waves of Inspiration
Number 3 (if you know me you'll know I love all things gold🤣)  This uses the gilded leafing, along with the quite cool Beautiful Shapes dies, and Biggest Wish Stamps

Stampin' Up!, Beautiful Shapes Dies, Biggest Wish Stamps

Last but not least I've dug out the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamps and done a spot of bleaching with them (such a great effect!).  I think I'll have a selection of bling to use on your sunflowers (especially as I now realise that the From my Heart Faceted Gems will be retired by the time we do the class)
Stampin' Up!, Celebrate Sunflowers

 Hopefully you can join us, - book your place!, and if you can't , then I hope these cards inspire you to create!

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop