Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Sand & Sea Cards for Classes in April

 Hi there,

Well I've chosen to do my card class in April using the fabulous Sand & Sea Suite collection.  I just love the way the stamps match the dies and even the embossing folder. Oh and the fabulous Pearlescent Specialty Paper......

When you use them, just so you know; Cut, Stamp then Emboss!

Anyway on to the cards that you'll be creating in my classes this month......

I'm really happy with the way this card turned out, I really wanted this big conch shell to stand out on the card, as totally unique.  In "real life" the shell has the beautiful pearl look from the Pearlescent paper.

Sand & Sea Suite, Stampin' Up!

This next card I was hoping would work as either a guy or gal card, I hope you can see the gold flecks in the card stock (looks even greater in real life lol)

Sand & Sea Suite, Stampin' Up!

 

Then the last card is a 3D corner fancy fold card, using some of the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper

I also love these little Opal rounds that I've used here to prop up the easel part of this card 
(they're so pretty!) 

Well, that's the cards for the month.   Class dates are: Thursday 8th April 7pm, Tuesday 13th  at 10.30am and Wednesday 21st at 10.30am.  If you would prefer to do the class at home in your own time I can mail the class out however I can't stamp the images for you, so you'd need to find some other sayings (or of course purchase the set!😀)

Cost for the Class $20 includes all card stock, full instructions and envelopes. Or $14 for the class if you purchase the suite from me.  If you can't make it to any of the classes but do purchase the suite through me I will happily email the instructions to you (although you may need to remind me - holidays are coming up!!).  Let me know if you'd like to do the class but can't make one of the class dates as I'm happy to schedule more 😊

Hope these inspire you to create!

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop