Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Card for June's Classes

Hi Everyone,
Yea! I'm organised enough to be able to post the cards that we'll be making in June, the dates for classes this month are Saturday 3rd June at 10am in Maryborough, Wednesday 7th at 10.30am in Kangaroo Flat, and Wednesday 7th June 7.30pm in Laanecoorie,    I'll confirm that in an email to everyone!  I'll also being going down to Geelong well Corio to be exact to do a class down there (that's on Monday 5th June) if you're interested in that class let me know and I'll contact the lady who's organising it to see how much extra space there is.

If you've missed the excitement, the new catalogue is going to be released on 1st June, therefore I have been able to use a heap of *new stuff* how exciting!!
 First up is this card using the new Daisy punch, and the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (so you'll have a choice what goes down the bottom) and there is a lovely stamp set that goes with it too, which is what the saying and the tiny flowers are from "Daisy Delight stamp set".
Card #2 is this one using the Colourful Seasons Stamp set, and the Pretty Label Punch, I rather liked the way the flowers on the branch look a bit Japanese'ish', and we'll have fun creating the scallops on the side of the card (trust me......)

 Card #3 now we're mixing in some of the current stuff with new stuff....  there is this new set of 3 dies "Lovely Words thinlits", behind it I've used the Colour Theory Designer Series Paper, the pretty flower on the right is from a new hostess set called Feathery Friends (makes sense when you see the whole set, lol) and the saying in the left hand corner is from Thoughtful Banners and uses the Duet Banner Punch to cut it out (and yeah I finally got to link something to my store LOL! Oh currently the stamp set and Banner punch come as a bundle till 1st June, so you can get 10% off them with that!
Ok, we're up to the last card! wow doesn't time fly fast! again this is a mixture of new and old (having said that the "old" stamp set is actually new to me)  anyway, the saying is from Watercolour Words  (oh the computer and I are going to have all sorts of issues with how to spell colour - lol)  The other "old" thing is the Balloon bouquet Punch, then we move onto new stuff😀 Wood Words for the bits in the balloons and Seasonal Layer Thinlits for the chair.
The jury is out at the moment as to which is my favourite of these cards, although I'm veering towards the last one with the chair and #2 the Japanese'y' one, which are your favourites?

Oh and please could someone have another go at posting a comment on my blog as I still don't seem to have received any, and I'm a bit worried that my settings aren't right!  Thanks

I hope this inspires you to create,
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

  1. Hi Heather, Cards are very interesting, I really like the daisy suite and that Colourful Seasons set is so versatily.
    Hope this gets through to you. All being ok will see you on the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop