Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Mother's Day cards at school

Hi Everyone,
Yes I plucked up the courage and went into school to do Mother's day projects with them!
the little ones Prep to Grade 2's made this frame for their mums
which they did really well, I much appreciated the help of Lorraine and Erin (2 of the teachers!)  I had everything scored for the kids, and pre-cut the inside bits, and they decorated the back of their frames, and added a few glittery bits.
The older kids did a "Never Ending Card" which was a bit more of a challenge, although Josh (my 11 year old in that class thought they could handle it, and he helped me come up with the wording for my card), again I pre-cut and scored, but even so, the challenge was to get the card glued right. They all ended up with a presentable card! (I was very proud of them all!)
Here's mine:  Front of card
middle of card (first bit)
2nd middle bit of card
and finally the back of the card
which of course then folds down and your back to the beginning again!
I did end up having to buy this alphabet set (oh what a shame!) I'd been eyeing it up for quite a while in the catalogue, and Yay it's moving onto the next catalogue too, so still available if you feel a need for it - lol! check it out here: Labeller Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp set.
Well I hope this has inspired you to create in your space :)
God Bless love
Heather xox





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop