Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Cards for Classes in March 2017

Hi Everyone,
Wow hasn't February gone fast?!
I have worked out what we're doing in March, and here they are......

 So, this first card uses the Sale-a-Bration "Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper", you can get this paper for FREE, when you purchase $90 of goodies at the moment (till the end of March)

It also uses one of the sayings from the "Suite Sentiments" Stamp set, great set of sentiments!







Next card is this one that uses the Sunshine Sayings stamp set, there is a heap of different words to use, so if the ladies don't want to say this, they can use other words (if you want to check out the stamp set, just click on the words in my text)












Up Next I just lurve the Moroccan Designer Series Paper, so here it is used for the butterflies (punches Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly)
It also uses the Stamp set "Birthday Bright"
Then last of all.......


I think this is my favourite card for the month! which is slightly ironic as it's pink and pink is really not my favourite colour LOL!
It uses the absolutely gorgeous stamp set "Beautiful You", and also another one of my fav's "Timeless Textures".  Also incorporating the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper for the paper piecing.


What's your favourite card from this selection?

Oh, and due to a request from one of the ladies at my evening class, at the evening class the ladies will also have the option to do a reflection technique card too (see below), either instead of this one, or just as an extra, (fee $3.50), if you know you're coming to my evening class let me know what suits you best 😊







My classes in March are:
Wednesday 1st March, 10.30am in Kangaroo Flat
Saturday 4th March, 10am Maryborough
Wednesday 8th March, 7.30pm Laanecoorie


If you can't make it to any of my classes, but would like to learn how to make any of these cards, do let me know.

I hope I have inspired you to create too.
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop