Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

New Video - Reflection Technique using Beautiful You

Hi everyone,
Well finally the school holidays are over, and I have peace and quiet! 
I'd been asked by a couple of people how I made this card: I have used the Beautiful You stamp set
So I thought I'd do a video!

However I also said at one point that I would show you how I have my room/equipment set up to do the videos!, So I got my trusty husband to take a couple of photos of me (before I started filming), he got a bit carried away, so I've picked (what I think is the best one) 😁  My room is also set up for a class this evening here, so I have just moved some of the bits back to create the space for the Vid!

Here's the Video!
 

And this next photo is what I actually made in the video!
Do have a go at the reflection Technique, I hope you enjoy it, and as I said in the video, if there's anything else on my blog that you're interested in seeing as a video, do let me know:)

I hope this has inspired you to create :)
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

  1. You did a Beautiful You card with a repeated quote background and paper piercing. I really liked it. How did you make the background with the words evenly spaced on the diagonal?
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, I actually just eyeballed it (sorry!) however having said that I have previously used a wood block as a "ruler" and stamped along it, to make sure the stamps remained on the same line, but you would need to work out the distance between them. hoping you get this message, as your message was anonymous so I couldn't reply as an email :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop