Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Class Cards for April

 Hi There Creators,

I'm getting organised with my class cards for April, as my calendar is looking pretty chock-a-block for the rest of the month!

As the new catalogue comes out in May, this could be the last time we play with some of these (excitingly I'm off to Melbourne on Thursday for the weekend for the Stampin' Up! OnStage event, where we're hoping to get the new catalogue to peruse)

Anyway to the cards, this first one is fun with swiveling circles, I do love the Hey Chuck stamp set, always makes me smile!

Stampin' Up! Hey Chuck
Next up is a Men's card using the Trusty Tools Bundle and the Metal Plate 3D embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Trusty Tools Bundle, Metal Plate Embossing Folder
Some of the new goodies.... A little Latte Designer Series Papers paired up with the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch and the new Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins. Oh and the saying is from Trucking Along Stamp set
Stampin' Up! A little latte DSP, Heartfelt Hexagon Punch
And lastly this technique I learnt the other day, and honestly thought I'd uploaded the video for a something Saturday - oopsie, just discovered I didn't upload it, well there you go, it's an upcoming video - bonus!!🤣 Anyway this card uses the gorgeous Layered Florals 3D embossing folder and the equally gorgeous Forever Love Designer Series paper, Oh and the Charming Silhouettes Stamp set with matching Sentiment Silhouettes dies (which I usually forget to use!)
Stampin' Up! Layered Florals 3D embossing Folder

So there you have it the cards for April Classes, which incidentally are on Tuesday 2nd at 1.30pm, and Thursday 4th at 7pm in Laanecoorie.  You must book for these classes as there is limited seats.  Then Saturday 6th at 10.30am in Maryborough (heaps more space here!)

Hope to see you at a class, but if not I hope these inspire you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

  1. Excited to see the 'Class Cards for April' announcement! It's always refreshing to have a new lineup of classes to look forward to. Can't wait to explore what's in store for this month and expand my knowledge. Bring on the learning! dry petal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop