Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Something Saturday - Show & Tell

 Hi There Creators,

Today I was thinking that you might like to check out all the swaps I received at OnStage (the Stampin' Up! event held in Melbourne a couple of weekends ago.  The idea behind it, in case you've never heard of swaps before, is that I create a heap of the same card, and others do the same, then at the event we swap cards to end up with samples of all sorts of different stamp sets, card ideas etc, it's really fun, and I love the diversity of what I receive back!

I show them all off in the video, but in case you wanted to check any out in particular, I've photographed them all in groups of approx 4 (thank goodness I didn't make up 100+ swaps🤣) but it's still a bit of a long post! (and here's the irony, I forgot to take a photo of mine🤣)

So here we go, I'm not going to be giving credit to each individual that made them, but rest assured they are all Stampin' Up! demos😍 (some I don't know who made them, usually you'd put your name on them, but not all of them had that) If you do want to know - just ask me!

And Hey if you want to come to a Stampin' Up! event so you can join in too, why not consider joining my team?  The next exciting in person event is in Brisbane March '25 (I can't wait!)

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

Stampin' Up! show & tell

And then I completely forgot about this one in my video, so it gets a special mention!  A couple of my team members had made up this for me, using one of the Pillow Boxes from the mini Catalogue, (which are retiring soon - just a heads up!)  and the pretty Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper (also retiring soon)  If you're on my mailing list you will have received a copy of the retiring list by now, the official discounts will start on 9th April, but if you don't have the list let me know!

 Stampin' Up! show & tell

And then at the event we had the opportunity to have purchased a stamp & die set (I chose Citrus Blooms) to use at the Thursday evening event, I ended up swapping the stamp set over with the lady next to me (who had Spotlight on Nature) so we could make up samples with "not our set" if that makes sense? (as potentially we could create the same samples once we got home with our goodies!)  So here are my samples with her set, and the gray card is one I made up the following day with some other new goodies 😍

Stampin' Up! show & tell

If you missed the video, here it is:

I hope these inspire you to create!

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop