Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Something Saturday - Double Embossing

 Hi there Creators,

So, today we're doing "double embossing" oooo!  First we dry emboss using an embossing folder (with a twist) then we heat emboss the same image 😃

Here are the cards I created from this technique:

This is the first card I made before the video (and I was really happy with the way it turned out!  I've put versamark onto the embossing folder, then run the piece of Blackberry Bliss card through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, then heat embossed with silver embossing powder, I was so happy with the way it turned out I figured I should show you all how to do it too 😁  I've used the stamp set Light the Sky (which I think I used last week too!), the embossing folder Merry Melody, and Metallics heat embossing powders

Merry Melody, Double Embossing, Stampin' Up!
I also made this one up before the video, this time I embossed the Pretty Peacock cardstock, then lightly rubbed the versamark over the raised image, and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.
Then I wondered how it would look done with black embossing powder -  made me think of a kind of "older" manuscript, I rather like the effect
Merry Melody, Double Embossing, Stampin' Up!

And lastly this is what I show how to create in the video (same as the silver card)  I did discover that it really needs a heap of versamark on the embossing folder to work properly, but 3rd time lucky and I got it!  Woo hoo - go me🤣
Merry Melody, Double Embossing, Stampin' Up!

If you missed the video and would like to see how I did this, here it is:


I hope this inspires you to have a go!

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

  1. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. Gone are the days of trudging to a physical store to order banners. The ability to order banner online has brought a level of efficiency and ease to the advertising game. With just a few clicks, I can navigate through a plethora of design options, experiment with colors, and add that personal touch to make my banner stand out. The online ordering process is user-friendly, and I appreciate the transparent pricing. Plus, the convenience of having my banners delivered to my doorstep is unbeatable. It's safe to say that ordering banners online has become an integral part of my marketing strategy, offering a hassle-free solution for all my promotional needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop