Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

July Mega Class

 Hi there Creators, 

I usually do a Mega Class in January and July (normally I try and do Christmas in July) however this year as the Annual Catalogue has only just come out we don't have much of a Christmas offering, so I'm going with Kids and Big Kids (let's face it we all need Big Kids cards! - especially if you have any guys in your life - husband/kids/nephews......)  I know my husband is just a big kid 🤣  Might have to try and do Christmas later after my trip to UK.

A sneak peek of the cards will be happening in my videos throughout June, however here is a conglomerate photo to whet your appetite:


This time rather than receiving a Stamp set I thought we go with something different but useful......Stampin' Write Markers, very handy as you can colour your stamps with these and stamp, or use them to colour in images (and in fact other things you can do with them eg create an interesting background by colouring on a clear block and stamping it)

 

You'll also receive a few other things including Designer Papers, Bling, obviously the kits for all 12 cards, a random door prize, plus lunch & snacks, and more.

 the Nitty Gritty......

Details

Saturday 15th July at Laanecoorie Hall
from 10.30am till 3.30pm
$125 for the day,
unless you're part of my team, in which case you'll need to purchase your own markers and the day will be $60

Everyone will need to bring (or arrange to share or let me know if you don't have it) 
  • Stazon Black ink pad
  • Crafting tools (eg silicone craft mat, take your pick tool, tweezers, paper snips (scissors), bone scorer)
  • Glues (a "flat" glue such as tombow, and dimensionals)
Last time we had a group who brought their own things to do and enjoyed a crafting day out, if you'd like to do that, lunch and snacks provided and you'd still be in the prize draws.
$25 for the day
 
Last day to book your place 30th June, however NB if you book by 15th June I will have a special extra gift for you in your pack. 😉

 I hope you can join us for the day, I'm looking forward to it 😁

God Bless love

Heather xox

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop