Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Eden's Garden Suite Sensation

 Hi there Creators

wow I didn't realise I hadn't done a blog post on this yet!  (had it in my emails for a while - oops!)

Eden's Garden is a gorgeous new Collection, sadly the papers and gems are only hanging around for a couple of months till 3rd Jan (or while stocks last) 😢, then the stamp set and dies will carry over into the upcoming catalogue.

My New Suite Sensation! Using the new Eden's Garden

Eden's Garden, Stampin' Up, Being CreateAble with Heather

This Kit I have created is available to you for $40, which includes:

  • 1/4 pack of Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (you will have left overs)
  • A 1/2 pack of the Garden Gems (again you'll have left overs)
  • the ribbons and various papers, all cut & scored/ die cut etc for you to get creating.
  • Envelopes for all the cards
  • full written instructions to create all 6 cards  (3 of which are fancy folds) plus video instruction links if I feel it needs them.
If you would like this kit,
  • you can order it through this link: Eden's Garden Suite Sensation (you will get a small surcharge)
  • you can pop the money directly into my Commonwealth bank account:  063828 10092273 with your name as a reference (no surcharge) and send me a message to let me know (don't forget to let me know your address!)

If you are part of my team or purchasing the Eden's Garden Collection through me: (160849 $144), or just the bundle (Stamps & Dies)  I will forward the instructions to your email for free, or you can choose to have the pack too for only $35, use this payment link (there is a surcharge): Eden's Garden Suite Sensation (I've purchased the collection or bundle)  or pop the money into my account with your name as reference (no surcharge)

For those who order the Full Collection from me, I'll also be sending you an email with instructions for more cards to create.
Please have your orders with me by Tuesday 7th December, I will get everything ordered and aim to have it out in the mail by 23rd December (if not before)

I hope these cards inspire you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop