Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

4 Card Fundraiser Kit

Hi there Creators,
For those who've been around my blog for quite a while will know that every so often I do a fundraiser for Collective 61, which was formed by the Enjoy Church Womens' section of the ministry (called Bloom) . This supports 4 charities which work to address the root cause of human trafficking, in specific ways. the 4 Charities are: Chab Dai, Mothers Heart, Children in Families and Daughters.

"All forms of trafficking and modern slavery rob people of their choices and identity, leaving them with shame and stigma.  For the individuals being empowered by Collective 61, it is their opportunity to see the stigma, labels and hopelessness they face replaced with true identity, value and hope for the future."

So to raise some funds towards Collective 61, I do a "card-making" fundraiser every so often.

I have designed 4 cards, and they have gorgeous matching envelopes.  I have 16 kits only, so first come first served!

I will donate all the proceeds after costs to Collective 61. I'm hoping that all 16 kits sell, so I can donate $250 to Collective 61!  Oh, might help if I tell you that the cost of the kit is $20 with $2.10 for postage.  If I can get it to you without needing to post it then you'll save the $2.10.

These are the 4 cards:

If you would like to order a kit for yourself, please contact me for payment details.  There is no stamping involved with these cards, you'll only need glue to put them together, all the pieces will be die cut and ready to go.  There will be instructions on how to assemble your cards.

Please do share this around so all the kits will sell, thanks

I hope even if you don't order a kit that these cards inspire you to create in your own space!

God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop