Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

3D Card kit for May 2020

Hi there Creators,
A couple of months ago I made up a card for a friend who was having a baby, I used one of my retired sets that I'm still quite fond of I think it's called bookcase builder, I aired it on Facebook and a couple of people said "Ooo I'd love to make that...."  however as it uses retired stock, and I'm not allowed in my Stampin' Up! contract to stamp images for others to use, I've re-vamped it with current dies and embossing folders, and they should work with whatever stamps you have on hand, thought you might like to see my original card first:


If you're on my email list, I did elude to the fact that I had made up a couple of 3D cards that I wanted to make into a kit for you, for some reason I keep putting it off, so I'm now "biting the bullet" as it were, and here they are.......(drum roll please......)

First up the "Lady's Boudoir"


then  "Mens Shed"
Both cards fold completely flat and fit into a standard C6 envelope, and there is room to write on the back of the cards.

If you would like to order this kit please click the secure payment link and order by Friday 15th May,  I will do up the kits that weekend and mail them out (with written instructions) on Monday 18th, I will also do up the usual video's to go with them, and email the links to those who order the kits.

Click one of these links by Friday 15th May 2020 to order the kits, 
Individual kits are $12, combined kit is $20



Or

I hope these inspire you to create in your own "isolation" space!
And I hope you all stay safe and well!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop