Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Tag Card for July

Hello all you lovely Creators!
Sorry I haven't been around much, this is what holidays do lol. 
Coming up this Saturday is my Christmas in July Mega Class, I have 10 coming to it, and it should be so much fun I'm really looking forward to it, we're making 20 Christmas cards. I'll show you a little snippet...

 Anyway that's not what I'm here for today, I'm here to show you how to put together your "tag" card, the tag is what I send you/ give you on your bag when you receive your order, then I pop in some other bits to make it into a card.
So..... here is the tag you'll be receiving:
And here is the end card
The tag is cut out of the card to begin with, and the Stitched Rectangle Dies are fabulous in that they give you the stitched look on the outside and the inside (gotta love that) and there's heaps of them in the pack - well 13 seems like heaps! lol
Anyway moving on... I have then stuck in another sheet of white behind the gap (you could use a different colour if you wanted to, I'm providing white)  I've used the Wish for it all stamp set to create the tag (so pretty) with some of the Whisper White Polka Dot tulle ribbon in the corner to hold it onto your bag (makes a nice accent on the card too) And of course the 2 daisy punches, The larger "Daisy Punch" and the smaller "Medium Daisy Punch" these will be random pink colours, layer them up.  Then in the middle I've used one of the gorgeous Gold Faceted Gems or you might end up with a Silver Faceted gem!  then the whole lot is up on dimensionals which gives it a nice shadow effect.
And that's how you put together your tag card for July (of course if you haven't ordered from me this month you'll miss out on one of these!) but the good news is that we're only 1/2 way through the month, so you've still got time 😊
Ok well that's it from me for now, I hope this inspires you to create (and possibly order lol)
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop