Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Cards for December classes

Hi There!
Well not long till December, and the tree can go up!   And also my last classes for the year.  As the first of these classes is on this Saturday, thought I'd better get myself into gear and show you the cards!
first up..... I just love this So Santa Stamp set, he always makes me smile! and I figured the palm leaves from the Tropical Thinlits would make it feel like an Aussie'ish Christmas :)
Next up, I've been meaning to use the glossy cardstock and shimmer paints for a while and keep forgetting, so finally.....
 I may have gone a little beserk with this one, as once I had one made I had to try out all the other colours lol, first up Champagne Mist
 then Frost White
 And Bright Copper
Lastly Vegas Gold
looks way better in real life!
After that I thought I should maybe start going back to a little more traditional, I like Purple on Christmas cards as I think it's very regal, so I've used Rich Razzleberry on this one, as well as the gold embossing (the words down the bottom are gold embossed too, but it's hard to show on the photo!) I've used the His Light Stamp set for the wording and the Star of Light stamp set for the gorgeous star and swirl of stars
Then I thought maybe not quite traditional enough for some, so..... back to the Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce.  Love, love love this Delicate lace edgelits, how gorgeous is it?  then I've also used the box....Christmas Traditions Punch Box of course!
And that is our line up of cards!  If you'd like to make more of some do let me know, as I'll make sure I have extra cardstock for you! 

Class dates are
  • this Saturday 1st at 10am, 
  • Tuesday 11th at 7.30pm and 
  • Wednesday 12th at 10.30am
then we'll be taking a break till a MEGA CLASS on Wednesday 23rd January, where we'll be doing a special "Birthday Bonanza" class, more about that to follow (stay tuned!)

I hope you can join me for this last class for the year, if not I hope these have inspired you to create in your own space over Christmas!

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop