Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Cards for May

Hi Everyone,
Well as May is at the end of this week, thought I'd better get my act into gear and show you the cards we'll be making at the "4 Cards" classes on Saturday 5th, and Wednesday 9th.

I'll jump right in with a brand new Stamp set - Love what you do, which will be available from tomorrow, as a pre-order for you in special bundles (see the video Stampin' Up! have created for it in my "specials happening tab"
Oh and spot the new colour?  Grapefruit Grove.
Card #2 also uses new stuff - the Love What You Do Specialty Designer Series Paper, oh my goodness it's gorgeous, has a pearl effect (as Stampin' Up! is in it's 30th year, and Pearl being the 30th Anniversary "stone") I've teamed it up with the Duet Banner Punch and the Thoughtful Banners Stamp set.
Card #3, and we're back to the "old" finally using my Marbled Stamp as the swirly background, and the Stylized Birthday stamp (which is on the retiring list, if you want it order it soon!) both stamps are individual stamps not in a set! just realised that as I was typing this up, so thought I'd better share that useful piece of info with you - lol Oh also features some of the new colours Blueberry Bushel and Call Me Clover.
Ok and the last card #4 when I'd made this it felt very tie dyed!  I just love this Bubble Over Stamp set!  I think it has so many uses, so I've also made the Bubble Over Stamp set and Bottles & Bubbles framelits my Bundle of the month for May (that'll come in the next post) I've teamed this one up with the fabulous Eastern Medallion Thinlits, and some more of the new colours Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
Well that's it for today, I hope you can join me either on Saturday (5th) at 10am in Maryborough or Wednesday 9th either 10.30am or 7.30pm in Laanecoorie
I hope this inspires you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop